Monday, February 14, 2011

Hey Girl (My Supposedly Heart's Day Song)

So I will supposedly be posting about a song I composed just last week, and I wanted to share it in this blog for the first time. Sadly, I did not have the right instrument to make a good post. It is still having a super crappy audio due to the vibrating noise of the guitar. Well, sorry for that guys.

But, instead of posting here the song, I will be able to give you the lyrics of the song. So I entitled it "Hey Girl (The Best Part)". I wrote this song to dedicate to someone I call "POTZ". Yes, I missed her that I have to write the right words to express it. We called it totally over like a month ago, but I still can't get over with it.

So before I get teary-eyed, here is the lyrics of the song. Happy Heart's Day guys! XP

hey girl, don't you know
that I was here, here for you
hey girl, didn't you notice that
I'm missing you since you've gone away

but these words I say
won't mean anything to you

but hey girl, I love you
and I will wait forever
till you realize that there's me for you
and you'll never find another
coz the best part of me is you

hey girl, wouldn't you hear this
I've practiced all my lines but I'll do it in this rhyme
hey girl, I've tried to walk away
trying to act my cool but I've been wasting my time

Coz these things I did
won't mean anything right now

but hey girl, I love you
and I will wait forever
till you realize that there's me for you
and no need to find another
coz the best part of me is

you made my worst days shine
captured by your perfect smile
make the wait so worthwhile
girl I'm so impressed by your style
but this won't mean a thing
if you won't say anything
but then I remember the day
when you say

hey boy, I miss you
and I need your hugs and kisses
for your name was written deep in my heart
and I promise we will never ever part
but hey girl, yes I miss you
when I wake up each day there
you'll be in my heart and mind and though it hurts me so
the best part of me is you

the best part is me and you

No comments:

Post a Comment