Yes, I'm supposedly be working on my academics right now, but the paper I'm supposed to be doing would be pending for at least a week due to a busy teacher. Weeeeee!
Music is really evident in our society right now. But most people just like to sing just because they do. For example, Pete Gene Hernandez, who is more likely to be called by his stage name Bruno Mars by the public. He is of Filipino descent, making me proud of myself being one. He sings because he wants to. And when he sings... O.O
His album, Doo-woops and Hooligans says about his roots and his versatility in genre. This also shows great selection of the order of the song. Here are the list-down of songs:
1. Grenade - This is a stupid song. This shows how guys would do everything for a girl, even if she won't. Great choice of starting song, would give a mindful thinking that Bruno is an "emo".
2. Just The Way You Are - Wew. This is a way to flatter a girl. Give the impression to girls that they don't need to be someone to be loved. Great to back Grenade, after the girl realizes why. :)
3. Our First Time - Sweet song. Perfect for the solo moments. Well, what do we expect? What do you think happens after the girl was flattered? O_O hehehehe
4. Runaway Baby - This is so like Elvis-y song. But behind the beat, just listen to the lyrics. It's so like a hopeful Bruno Mars in there. So maybe it would come in your mind that he wants to make it up with the girl.
5. The Lazy Song - It would be a chill-out song. Yeah, describes most people who just like to relax and enjoy, just even for a day. We all need to relax, recharge as we need to do things.
6. Marry You - Wanna propose? Just sing this song. But this gives an impression also that you have to wait for the right "yes". This also means, after a while of thinking, yeah you could think of how are you to propose after. XD
7. Talking to the Moon - Shoot, this is so emotional, and showing how he could be so smooth. It is somehow good to keep away pride for awhile and accept that you need her. He maybe was denied on the way he proposed. tsk.
8. Liquor Store Blues - Yeah, defined blues music. This is really a wasted song, like, chill. Lets party. Throw away all the hay. And the Rastafarian beat makes it so, wooooo! Just party all the way!
9. Count On Me - This is for the friends who lasted and were tested and true. I also suspect that this is for his special "friend". But anyways this is so cool, so amazing. :)
10. The Other Side ft. Cee Lo Green - What a way to end the album. He is actually waiting for her to come with him on the verge of going to the other side. True love waits. :))