Monday, October 15, 2012

Bad jokes

I know you just want to protect your sister from what happened with you with your girlfriend. I know things are not on your plans. I know it's hard for you to accept.

But please. Stop teasing us that we are gonna be married sooner than you. As a matter of fact, we have plans ourselves. We made a promise. 6 years is 6 years. No child-bearing reasons, just pure love and destiny. No child till we settle down on ourselves.

Don't get jealous when I take care of your cousin (or let's have it your way: sister). I want to protect her the best way I can. Don't treat me like I'm just the same as the other boys who would only want to get in her pants. NO. I want to get in her heart. I want to make her happy. I want to make her my life. I want need her to be by my side.

And don't be envy because things went right for us. We are careful enough, and it was not our problem you failed to do so. Don't wish us bad luck just because we are doing things in a good way. It sounds so immature.

Lastly, don't kid around about that. It's a bad joke to tell to lovers. I mean, it was OK the first time we heard it. Just do not abuse the laughter in that sensitive joke. It's kind of getting into our nerves just now.

We are sweet. We love each other. We fuss a little and but we end in love and laughter. But that does not mean we are so getting married right away. It means we are happy with each other. Don't worry, I'll marry her in our own time. AND WE WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT MARRIAGE IS NOT JUST A RITE. IT IS A SACRAMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment