Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jealousy: Two Sides

Boys on girlfriend's jealousy...
Girl: Babe, delete her. I don't like her.
Boy: Okay, no problem. I deleted her for you.
Girl: Don't talk to her. I don't trust you guys talking. 
Boy: Okay, I won't talk to her, baby.
Girl: Don't chill with her. I don't feel comfortable with it. 
Boy: Alright, I won't see her so you don't have to worry. 
Girl: You better not be flirting with any other girls.
Boy: I'm not, baby. I don't even talk to much girls anymore.

Girls on boyfriend's jealousy...
Boy: Babe, delete him. I don't like him.
Girl: But I've known him for awhile. He's like a brother to me. 
Boy: Don't talk to him. I don't trust you guys talking. 
Girl: But we're just friends. There's nothing going on. 
Boy: Don't chill with him. I don't feel comfortable with it.
Girl: But we chill in the same circle of friends, it's not like he doesn't know about you.
Boy: You better not be flirting with any other guys.
Girl: They're not flirting with me, they're just being friendly.

I don't know. Relate? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment