Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Love!

So I tried to surprise her on her 20th birthday last May 7 2012. I tried to surprise her but all of my plans seems to fail. But the best part is I surprised her! So as a poetic boyfriend, I tried to put my feelings into words. And so here it goes:

Everyday, there's this smile on my face
That nothing or no one ever can erase
It's love that I felt that it could not be true
Love that I felt from you

I'm thinking of special ways to thank you
but alas, nothing could ever do
So I thank God and asked Him to bless you
And show you happiness I could never give to you

On this special day I'm proud to show
What I feel and why I felt it so
I'm lucky to have a girl as perfect for me as you
Happy birthday, KRISMARIE DIANNE CEZAR! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU! :*

-11gulotoni24

No comments:

Post a Comment