Saturday, December 31, 2011

My life's Year-in Review and New Year's Resolution

Hmmmmm okay. So 2011 was a big hurricane for me. Everything turned out to be less than or more than what I expected. I just don't expect those things to happen, they just do. I guess what I learned in 2011 is that fact that things change, and you need to adapt to these changes so you could make yourself better. You lose some, you win some.

And so with the problems I had in 2011, I created my 2012 resolution:

  1. I should stop procrastination. It's what hinders me in doing what I want and what I need to do.
  2. I should exercise. Damn, nobody loves this fluffy belly paired with my thin body!
  3. I should do academic stuff more diligently. I don't want to add another year of torture in college.
  4. I should smile more often! XD
  5. I should find time for the love of my life. I don't know, I just feel like I looked right past her. And I just want the best in this aspect, I could even sacrifice the other four for this! (LOL JK not the acads.)
Wew. With these resolutions, I should be better than the 2011 version of me. I hope I could do such things..... Well anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! HAVE A GOOD YEAR AHEAD! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment