Friday, December 3, 2010

TOP 5 songs that made me teary-eyed

Yup, you have read it right. I can't believe that one day I will be posting this. But since I have no choice because they were that too damn good, I have to post this. So this is the day.

Anyways, my basis was when I hear these song, I start to be too melancholic, like I really wanna cry for the song (not for the person, else it would be so stupid). So here is the song followed by my favorite line:

5. Over It (Rufio) - I just heard it a couple of times and I'm so hooked up with this song. Like I want to scream and sing this so I would feel better. This is anyways a break-up song, and the guy is so moving on. "I was over it before/but you brought me back to where I began".

4. Far Away (Nickelback) - It's not the video that I love, but the thought of the video. It shows that love means patiently waiting, no matter how long or how hard it is to wait. Also, love is forgiving even though how hard it is. "I need to hear you say/that I love you/I loved you all along".

3. Whatever It Takes (Lifehouse) - This is another blockbuster hit. Yes, this situation really sucks when you have to stop your loved ones from going away from you life. Yet the most romantic part of a relationship. So all you have to do is give it all and accept the fact that you need him/her. "But remember the time I told you the way that I felt/that I'd be lost without you/I'll never find myself".

2. When We Say (AJ Rafael) - This is the only youtube music I included in this list. It is because I love youtube songs! anyways, as AJ Rafael says, we could not live in a dreamy world, and we can't have all that we ever dreamed of. We must not live the fantasy because this is reality. And sometimes, things are not meant for us. "But this ain't a movie/I know you can't come with me/you've got your life/he'd better be treating you right."

1. The Fight Is Over (Urbandub) - I was kinda sad only upon hearing the plucking of the guitar in this song. And yes, this I think is the best situational song from Urbandub. The song suggests a cool-off before talking things. This song was the first to trigger my emotions and I then really almost cried. "Explain to me/what has become of us/with words released/we can never take them back/for all that we're worth now/not even pleading could save us".

No comments:

Post a Comment